Programs at Hive
SPEECH AND DRAMA - SOLO
Speech and Drama is a powerful way for children to learn the necessary building blocks for a life of effective communication.
Among the various benefits of Speech an Drama classes there are:
- Increase in self confidence
- Understanding the capabilities of the human body
- Expansion of the imagination
- Nurturing the ability to empathise
- Understanding and learning first hand the need and importance of team work
SPEECH AND DRAMA - GROUP
The Group programs have been designed to reflect the fact that people participate in the performing arts alongside others and that how they interact with other performers as well as an audience is a skill in itself.
Each grade exam assesses the group's performance as a whole.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS - SOLO
The Hive follows the tenets of the Trinity College London examinations in communication skills. Students have the option to enrol and appear for graded examinations following this structure and syllabus.
- Verbal and non verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Conversation and discussion skills
- Research and reflection skills
- Presentation skills
WORKSHOPS FOR ADULTS
The Hive Drama for Adults is a course designed for both theatre enthusiasts and beginners.
We work on performance skills and fundamental acting techniques that can help you become a good actor.
We plan to meet twice a week and will work on text, voice, body and expressions and while making our way to a performance.
It's a personalised experience as you are mentored based on the selected texts, your drama knowledge and personal drama goals